College Helper Terms and Conditions
1. 1. ‘Agreement’ refers to these Terms and Conditions.
1. 2. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent tutoring services or research services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
1. 3. ‘Consultant’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide tutoring services under the Company’s terms.
1. 4. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Service according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
1. 5. ‘Order’ is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product and/or service.
1. 6. ‘Product’ or ‘Service’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion, supplemented by explanation materials provided by the Consultant via Phone or Skype.
2.1. Here at CollegeHelper (also we, our, us, CollegeHelper.org), we respect your privacy. We take protecting your confidentiality seriously. This Privacy Statement describes our collection and use of information we collect through our website and service, www. CollegeHelper.org. It also depicts the choices available to you regarding the use of your personal data and how you can change this information.
2.2. Data We Collect
We collect the following information: your name, your email, and your telephone number. IMPORTANT: all of our payments are processed by https://2co.com and will never, under any circumstances, share the details available to CollegeHelper (your name, email, and phone number) with any third party. CollegeHelper does not store your credit card data.
2.3. Purpose of the Information Being Collected
The sole purpose of collecting your personal data (your name, your email, and phone) is to communicate with you and deliver the completed order to you. We require your name and email address to contact you should any questions arise pertaining to your order or should we need to communicate any information regarding your order with you.
2.4. Do We Share your Data?
The confidentiality and security of our clients are on top of our priority list. We guarantee complete privacy of your information. Your personal information will never be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances.
2.5. Opt-Out instructions
If you do not wish to share your name, email address, or phone with CollegeHelper.org, you may do so, but you will not be able to place an order at CollegeHelper.org as email is the primary and only method of delivering orders at our company. If you have any questions pertaining to your order or regarding this Privacy Statement, contact us at email@example.com
3. Nature of Product and Terms of Usage
3.1. The Company offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent tutoring services and/or personalized research provided to the Customer designed to assist in the completion of the Customer’s academic obligations. Thus, it is understood that the Company does not make any guarantees regarding Customer’s grades as an outcome or consequence of submission of customer’s assignments to any academic institution. The purpose of this Agreement is strictly to provide the Customer with an original tutoring or related services according to the Customer’s instructions. The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein.
3.2. The Customer undertakes to check their university guidelines, regulations and to research if the research and writing services are not prohibited by law in their country/state before ordering and to fully satisfy themselves of their individual institute or universities rules, regulations and guidelines, or of their county/state law.
3.3. The Customer acknowledges that any decision to use the tutoring services is made on his or her own initiative and agrees that the Company and its consultants are in no way to be held liable for any decision to use its services that may be in contrary or in breach of the Customer’s institution or university rules, regulations or guidelines, or are prohibited by law in the Customer’s county/state. The Company is not responsible if the Customer:
1) indicated the wrong country/state;
2) intentionally indicated an incorrect information.
4. Order Placement
4. 1. Order form
When filling in an Order form, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where the Customer can be reached (preferably both – home and mobile). There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the Customer.
4. 2. Payment
The Company cannot begin working on the Customer’s Order until the Customer has paid for the entire amount of the tutoring service(s) selected. The Company is not liable or responsible for the failure of a Customer to pay on time.
4. 3. Tutoring Service Instructions
Because the Company provides tutoring services based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible.
4. 4. Checking the Email
The Email is an easy and convenient way to communicate. The Customer should check messages for any updates from the Support Team or from the Consultant. The Customer should also promptly address any questions, concerns or give additional instructions using available features of email system.
4. 5. Tracking Order Progress
The Customer is highly encouraged to stay in touch with the Support Team/Consultant and to monitor Order Progress through the Customer’s email. Possible statuses of the order are:
6. 1. The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Customer’s side that affects providing tutoring services or a suspicion by the Company that the Customer is engaged in a fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
7. Promotional Materials
7. 1. The Company reserves the right to contact the Customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Customers.
7.2. The Customer may opt out from receiving future promotional emails by the company.
8. Waiver of Breach
8.1. No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement by the Customer shall be held to be a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. All remedies afforded in this Agreement shall be taken and construed as cumulative, that is, in addition to every other remedy provided herein or by law.
8. 2. The failure of the Company to insist on a strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of the rights or remedies that the Company may have regarding that specific instance only, and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of default in any terms and conditions.
9.1. The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continued rendition of services by the Company. It shall be the obligation of the Customer to review this Agreement for changes from time to time, since any changes are reflected in this section of the website.
10. Entire Agreement
10.1. This Agreement contains the entire stipulations between the Customer and the Company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding, unless expressly authorized under this Agreement. This Agreement may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and endorsed on this Agreement. This Agreement shall supersede all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between the Customer and the Company.
11.1. It is mutually understood and agreed that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the Company holds its principal place of business, both as to interpretation and performance, or in any other place at the determination of the Company.